Majors & Minors
The Graduate Academic Programs offered at Lincoln College are defined as programs, degrees, and offerings which follow an educational delivery method following an accelerated, hybrid model. Courses generally are 8 weeks long and combine a weekly three or four-hour class session with the remainder of the coursework to be completed outside of class in an online environment. The Graduate Academic Program at Lincoln College offers master’s degrees in Organizational Leadership and Business Administration.
Prospective students are encouraged to apply as early as possible, but late applications will be considered fully as the College has a rolling admissions policy (no deadline for receiving applications).
Requirements for all applicants for graduate admission are as follows:
- A completed bachelor’s degree from an institution of higher education bearing an accreditation recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- A cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Meet any other requirements as specified by the student’s intended program of study.
To determine an applicant’s qualifications and to complete a student’s admissions file, the following documentation and information are required:
- A completed Application for Admission
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions previously attended.
- A personal statement describing the prospective student’s personal and professional goals and how admission furthers those goals.
- Any additional materials as stipulated by the applicant’s intended program of study.
For questions regarding the graduate programs, please contact Associate Director, Peggy Antoine, at email@example.com or (217) 735-7250.